Pet Wellbeing - Milk Thistle
Essential detoxification support for dogs with liver dysfunction or pancreatitis.
Essential for dogs with liver disease & dogs taking medications such as:
- Heartworm prevention
- Pain or anti-inflammatory medications
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver disease in dogs, dogs and humans alike, and is gentle enough for long-term use.
The active components in Milk Thistle are called silymarins. These constituents:
- Help protect against free radical damage
- Aid in stabilizing liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
Milk Thistle also supports the production of new liver cells, helping to replace damaged cells. As anti-oxidants, silymarins are even more effective than vitamin E.
Milk Thistle provides beneficial support when being treated with:
- Chemotherapy agents
- Conventional heartworm medication