Pet Wellbeing - Dandelion Root
Support for liver detoxification, healthy digestion, heart health and stable blood sugar. An essential formula for dogs needing more support such as:
- Dogs taking medications or needing liver support
- Part of a healthy heart program
- Dogs with gas or sluggish digestion
- Maintaining normal blood sugar levels
What is Dandelion Root?
Most of us are familiar with this herb as an annoying weed in the garden, but its use in recorded traditional medicine dates back to the 7th century. Both the leaf and the root are used, although their properties are quite different from each other.
The properties of Dandelion root include:
- Liver support
- Digestion (appetite, bile secretion, gas, indigestion)
- Cardiovascular support (supporting the liver is important in cases of heart disease)
- Blood sugar maintenance
- Immune support (supports normal responses to viral infections)